Get the Best Quartz, Marble, and Granite Kitchen Worktops from My Kitchen Worktop in Hounslow, UK
A countertop is the focal point of any kitchen and, therefore, designing it perfectly is important. The commonly used material for countertops are wood and stone. However, it is not always possible to find the ideal design in such materials. This is primarily why quartz kitchen worktops are gaining popularity. Below are a few advantages of using a quartz kitchen worktop.
What are the advantages of using Quartz Kitchen Worktops?
- Mimics any type of stone: The best part about quartz kitchen worktops in Hounslow is that it mimics any type of stone. This material can be used to easily create the look of stone of your choice. If you would like a granite finish or a marble one to be specific then you can opt for this.
- Does not attract mould: It is indeed irksome to constantly clean the mould and fungi which settles around the sink. But with quartz worktops, you can forget about them altogether. If you wish to get marble like-finish with these properties, quartz is a good option. It will give you the feel of marble kitchen worktops in Hounslow and only you would know that it is actually quartz.
- Customisable: It is not always possible to get the colour of your choice in home décor, especially when you have countertops made of stones. You might want your countertop to match the wall paint in your kitchen. The good news is that this is possible with quartz worktops! Another workaround here is to opt for granite kitchen worktop in Hounslow and then cover them with a lining of quartz thus getting the best of both worlds.
Based on various kitchen requirements, the choice of the worktop material varies from client to client. Although, quartz, marble and granite have several benefits of using them. It is important to understand your requirements before selecting the right surface material. Therefore, let us have a look at the various advantages of each surface material
How are Marble Kitchen Worktops different?
- Affordable: Marble does look a little expensive, but as a matter of fact, it costs less than its counterparts. However, the exact cost depends on the thickness of the material and its type.
- Heat Resistance: A lot of professional chefs, as well as bakers, prefer marble as it is cool and ideal for rolling out the pastry. Moreover, marble is very resistant to heat.
What are the benefits of using Granite Kitchen Worktops?
- Tough Surface: Countertops should be such that they are able to withstand everything thrown at it. Luckily, granite is very strong and will scratch even if you use the countertop roughly.
- Its value doesn’t depreciate: Granite countertops are made to last. Even if you were to use it for several years, its value won’t depreciate.
Thus, if you are looking for a countertop that is not only versatile but also highly aesthetic, then quartz worktops are a good option. Also, you can customize the look in exactly the way you want without having to compromise at all. Marble kitchen worktops are affordable and suit most budgets. Lastly, granite is a good option if a tough exterior is your priority.
If you are looking for countertop options that best suit your specific needs then we are always happy to help. We have a diverse range of mesmerizing quartz worktops, marble worktops in Hounslow, granite worktops in Hounslow, and many more. Simply browse online and get the best countertop home.