Shop for UK’s Top Quartz, Granite, and Marble Kitchen Worktops in Merton
Install quartz, granite, and marble worktops in Merton for your modular kitchen and boost the attractiveness of your kitchen space. Choose from our wide range of natural and engineered stone worktop surfaces to modify the look and feel of your entire kitchen space. We are the quality manufacturers of kitchen slabs and surfaces and offer customized solutions to all our customers. Contact us to renovate your kitchen space today.
Quartz Kitchen Worktops
Engineered quartz worktops in Merton retain all the qualities of natural quartz and come with additional features due to being bound by polymers, resins and pigments. These surfaces are heat resistant and stain proof and don’t let moisture settle down. These surfaces are ideal for homes that are looking for high-quality but low maintenance worktop material for their kitchen.
Why Buy Quartz Worktops in Merton?
- Quartz worktops are non-toxic and extremely hard.
- These worktops remain unaffected by heat.
- The surface of quartz worktops is non-porous in nature.
- Quartz worktops in Merton are stain-proof and scratch-proof.
- These worktops can withstand high pressure.
Granite Kitchen Worktops
Granite kitchen worktops in Merton are made from natural granite which is cut, polished and given proper shapes. Granite worktops are available in a variety of colours and patterns, all of which are formed naturally. Granite worktops do not require any binding agents to hold the surface together for years. These worktops are sustainable and are suitable for places with extreme temperatures.
Why Buy Granite Worktops in Merton?
- Granite worktops in Merton are naturally strong surfaces.
- These worktops are free from stains.
- Granite worktops are hygienic as it doesn’t allow bacteria or mould build-up.
- Granite worktops can be cleaned easily with warm water and soap.
- Granite worktops remain unaffected by UV rays.
Marble kitchen worktops
Marble kitchen worktops in Merton are known for their elegance and natural beauty. If you are looking for a worktop that will complement your wall colour or kitchen theme, then go for marble worktops. They come in various shades and can be polished in different finishes. Their unique veining system is what makes them a class apart from other natural stones.
Why Buy Marble Worktops in Merton?
- Marble worktops in Merton are formed naturally due to exposure of natural limestone to heat and pressure.
- These worktops are popular for their choice of colours and unique veining system.
- These surfaces are very strong and don’t get affected by the liquid spillage.
- Marble surfaces are heat resistant and can scratch-proof.
- They have non-porous surfaces.
- These worktops are free from dirt build-up or greasing.
How to maintain Quartz, Granite and Marble Worktops?
- Do not put hot pans and pots directly on the natural worktop surfaces.
- Try cleaning your quartz, granite, and marble worktops in Merton with warm water twice a week.
- Avoid exposing the quartz, granite and marble worktop surfaces directly under the sun.
- Avoid standing, sitting, walking, or jumping on the surface of any worktop.
- Prevent cutting and chopping on the worktop surfaces.
- Never use strong acidic or basic cleaners on the natural worktop surfaces.
- Wipe off any oil and liquid immediately from the worktop surfaces.
Order the best quartz, marble, and granite worktops in Merton and turn your kitchen into an amazing part of the house. Call us to get quotes.