Calacatta Brazil quartzite brings you the purest Calacatta look without the risks of marble. If you are looking for the look of Calacatta marble but are worried about stains or etching, this stone is perfect. In addition to majestic looks, Calacatta Brazil quartzite offers the higher resistance than granite.
As a matter of fact, quartzite provides you with the third strongest stone on Earth. You will find that only Diamond and Ruby as tougher than this stone. Moreover, you will find that scratches, etching or staining are very unlikely to occur in its surface. If this was not enough, the stone provides your space with a truly exotic look.
Also, you can use this quartzite in several different ways. You can find it in a vein-cut version, known as 'White Macaubas' and in the cross-cut version, name 'Calacatta Brazil'. If you wonder why the different names, the answer is that it makes a clear distinction of both of these looks.
In the light of our increasingly busy lifestyles, you will surely want to save time and effort. Calacatta Brazil will help in both respects, since it requires very little maintenance. In addition to great looks, the stone only requires sealing every two or tree years. Coupled with the fact that you can easily use available sealants that are easy to apply, it will be a dream to use too.
Features and benefits of Calacatta Brazil quartzite:
- Increasingly popular material due to a mix of sophisticated looks with an element of crystalline minerals.
- Decadent and luxurious
- Extremely durable
- Available in earthy colours and stunning appearance
- Highly suitable for contemporary interiors
- Adds resale value to any property
- Honed finished provide vintage and old fashioned looks
- Easy maintenance regime
- Naturally strong: third strongest mineral on earth
- Natural product
- Suitable for food preparation areas