Cimstone Tundra is a grey quartz stone presenting random white veins through a marble looking material which is ideal for applications in interior design and architecture. Cimstone is made with approximately 95% pure quartz resulting in a product that is incredibly strong and resistant to stains and scratches. Its non-porous characteristics ensure stains and scratches are extremely difficult to occur on this sturdy quartz surface. Cimstone Tundra is part of the range of quartz products from the manufacturer that makes reference to stones from Ancient Civilizations.
Cimstone Tundra is an industrial material that marries pleasing aesthetics with a practicality, with a unique product that does not scratch and offers affordable luxury to any property.
Cimstone UK and London areas are at reach of the manufacturers’ distribution centre that imparts a range of stone products with slabs in standard dimensions of 3050x1400mm, a Jumbo slab with 3200x1600mm in special colours.
Large slabs and thicknesses of 20mm and 30mm will ensure sizeable panels without seams bring a natural look to any room.
Cimstone quartz surfaces are suitable for any interior area including:
- Kitchen worktops
- Bar countertops
- Bathroom Vanity Tops
- Laboratory Counters
- Reception Desk
- Indoor Wall Cladding
- Windows Sills
- Coffee Tables
Cimstone tiles are available in most colours and come in thicknesses of 10mm, 12mm and 20mm which can be used in high traffic areas. Cimstone tile sizes are available in 300x300mm, 300x600mm and 600x600mm.
Cimstone quartz worktops are flexible, have a high resistance to impact, staining, scratches and acts as a good shield with abrasive products.
Advantages of Cimstone quartz products:
- Resistant to acids and alkaline
- Creates great designs and styles
- Versatile and highly resistant to scratches
- Hygienic and eco-friendly
- Easy to clean and maintain
Other benefits of Cimstone materials:
- Cimstone is compliant with NSF/ANSI 51 standards, ensuring that Cimstone surfaces are safe materials for contact with all types of food.
- Cimstone has ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System certificate by the International Organization for standardization.
- EU Standards: in order to offer the highest quality products, Cimstone applies European Standards for its production and quality control methods.
- Backing its products with a 100% corporate assurance throughout sales and after sales processes. Both the slab label affixed to one side of the slab and brand name together with the production order number printed on the back of the slab contain important information pertaining to factory production which can be useful through the transportation, distribution, fabrication, installation, and troubleshooting processes.
- 10 years manufacturers' warranty