Paisley Gold granite is popularly requested due to its unique beauty, durability, and practicality. It stands out because of its highly resistant nature. Its usage is recommended at many places, such as in a kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom; because, it offers strong tolerance to heat, chemical products, water absorption, and abrasion. Paisley Gold granite is now available in delicate beige, yellow, and grey tones.
Paisley Gold granite is a magmatic rock which is made out of quartz and feldspar amongst other minerals. It occurs naturally below the earth’s surface over hundreds of thousands of years resulting in an extremely strong stone that has been used over many civilizations in construction of buildings and monuments and paving. Most recently, granite has become the material of choice for residential homes as it offers unique and exotic looks, durability, strength and investment value to any property in which it is applied. The lack of calcium in granite ensures the stone does not etch like marble when exposed to acid present in lemons, oranges, etc. Slab sizes will cover areas of between 5.5 metre square and 6.5 metre square, which ensures large areas such as kitchen islands are installed seamlessly.
Standard thicknesses for this granite are 20mm and 30mm and it comes in standard finishes in polished, honed and special order satin which allows for many other options in terms of both design and style.
Features and benefits of granite:
- Simple and luxurious
- Minimal liquid absorption
- Extremely durable
- Popular worktop material due to a mix of looks and investment value
- Available in a wide array colours, thicknesses and finishes
- Unique appearance
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors applications
- Adds resale value to any property
- Honed finished provides vintage and old fashioned looks
- Easy maintenance regime
- Naturally strong: third strongest mineral on earth
- 100% natural and non-toxic
- Suitable for food preparation areas and healthcare facilities