Zimbabwe Black granite is a natural stone quarried in the region of Mashonaland, northern Zimbabwe from where it is exported to the UK and Europe.
Zimbabwe Black honed granite includes a treatment in which the surface of the stone is finished in matt to offer an aged look to the stone.
It presents a deep black background; with very fine silver graining that offers unparalleled natural beauty interior and exterior architectural areas alike.
Zimbabwe Black honed granite is suitable for use in kitchens, walls and floorings. It requires little maintenance whilst providing sophisticated looks in both interior and exterior applications. In addition, this natural stone offers a refined appearance with incredible performance characteristics and strength.
Granite is an ideal stone to work with, offering the possibility of having seamless pieces across large surfaces such as kitchen worktops, bar counters, bathrooms, cladding, and islands.
When it comes to thicknesses, Zimbabwe Black honed granite 20mm and 30mm are the most popular. It comes in standard finishes in polished, honed, satin and leather. This significantly allows for many options in terms of both design and style.
Features and benefits of Zimbabwe Black honed granite:
- Simple and luxurious
- Minimal liquid absorption
- Extremely durable
- Popular worktop material due to a mix of looks and investment value
- Available in a wide array colours, thicknesses and finishes
- Unique appearance
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors applications
- Adds resale value to any property
- Honed finished provides vintage and old-fashioned looks
- Easy maintenance regime
- Naturally strong: third strongest mineral on earth
- 100% natural and non-toxic
- Suitable for food preparation areas and healthcare facilities