Blue Galaxy Granite is aesthetically versatile. Also, the Blue Galaxy stone outlives any space it’s applied. In addition, it is a one-time investment for you. This is due to its high durability and resistance to impact. If this was not enough, Blue Galaxy granite can withstand both hot and cold temperatures, making it ideal for your kitchen.
In terms of versatility, you will notice that this material has diverse alternatives of finishes. This is to keep your product unimpaired and shining for eternity. Similarly, the crystals combine this wonder-made natural piece with the true beauty of the galaxy in each slab.
Granite is a magmatic rock which is made from quartz and feldspar amongst other minerals. It occurs naturally, below the earth’s surface over hundreds of thousands of years. It results in extremely strong stone that has been used over many civilizations in construction of buildings, monuments and paving. Most recently, granite has become the material of choice for residential homes. This is due to its unique and exotic looks, durability, strength and investment value it offers.
The lack of calcium in granite ensures the stone does not etch like marble when exposed to acid present in lemons, oranges, etc. In terms of dimensions, lab sizes will cover areas of between 5.5 metre square and 6.5 metre square. This results in large areas such as kitchen islands being installed seamlessly. Also, standard thicknesses for this granite are 20mm and 30mm. When comes to finishes; polished, honed,leather and satin allow for many design options
Features and benefits of Galaxy Blue granite:
- Simple and luxurious
- Minimal liquid absorption
- Extremely durable
- Popular worktop material due to a mix of looks and investment value
- Available in a wide array colours, thicknesses and finishes
- Unique appearance
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors applications
- Adds resale value to any property
- Honed finished provides vintage and old-fashioned looks
- Easy maintenance regime
- Naturally strong: third strongest mineral on earth
- 100% natural and non-toxic
- Suitable for food preparation areas and healthcare facilities