Cambria Brittanicca Gold brings the look of natural marble to your interior decoration. By displaying a delicate white base stone with veins in grey, beige and golden tones the feel of nature is guaranteed in your home or commercial space.
In addition to marble looks, Cambria Brittanicca Gold ensures you can easily maintain your surfaces with soapy water and a cloth. If you are looking for a sturdy surface, you are in the right place. Brittanicca Gold is ideal for applications such as kitchen worktops, splashbacks, floors and walls.
Cambria Brittanicca Gold belongs to the Marble Collection, a range of quartz stones inspired in natural stones. Not only that you can create majestic designs but with sheets of 3350x1660mm, most seams can also be avoided. Additionally, you can choose from thicknesses in 12mm, 20mm and 30mm suiting applications in for worktops and cladding.
is tougher than marble or granite, making it more durable and is less likely to stain, chip or scratch. Because of its non-porous nature, this quartz stone does not absorb liquids, moisture and food leftovers. Similarly, it helps in avoiding the potential growth of bacteria which makes it ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, laboratories and healthcare facilities.
With Cambria UK, you don't need to apply additional enhancers or any other stone products.All you need to do, is clean it with some warm, soapy water. The product ensures, there is no moisture drawings to it, avoiding potential proliferation of bacteria.
Features and benefits of Cambria Brittanica Gold Quartz:
- Available in a huge range of 140 colours and patterns
- Several thicknesses for vertical and horizontal applications
- Low water absorption
- Resistance to heat, cold, stains and scratches
- Hygienic product suitable for use in areas in contact with food
- Suitable for schools and laboratories
- Large slab formats to create seamless panels
- Cambria is maintenance free and requires no sealing or polishing
- No need to apply stone enhancers, penetrants or topical treatments