Compac Travertine is a composite stone made from marble, granite and other raw minerals. Coupled with polymers and resins, it results in an outstanding stone with great features. In the first place, Compac Travertine offers low water absorption. For this reason, the marble is ideal to make surfaces that are to have contact with water.
Secondly, you won't need to spend a lot to make exclusive designs in your space. Since Compac Travertine belongs to price group 1 (one), it is an excellent quality and affordable stone that you can find. If this was not enough, it is available slabs with dimensions 3000x1230mm and thicknesses in 20mm and 30mm. Both of which allow for multidimensional stone applications in vanity tops, bathrooms, table tops, to name a few.
Uniquely, the manufacturer started technological marble in 1975, and it is one of the leading Companies in conglomerate surfaces. In addition to creative skills, the Company achieved a huge success with their technological marble in the 70's.
This unique combination of nature and technology has allowed the Spanish manufacturer to expand its ranges. Compac quartz was born in the early 1990's. Since its inception, it has made Compac the second largest manufacturer of quartz in the world.
, The Surfaces Company started operations in the United Kingdom almost 20 years ago and has become one of the preferred quartz and marble manufacturers in the country; providing its unique products to both the residential and commercial sector, winning many accolades through its constant innovative approach when it comes to creating surfaces that are highly resistant to scratches, staining and extreme temperatures.
Features and benefits of Compac Travertine marble:
- Large slabs which ensures minimal seams and joints on surfaces
- Property investment product that offers very good value for money
- Flexibility and durability
- Versatile stone that is ideal for applications in interiors
- Wide variety of colours, finishes and thicknesses
- Minimal water absorption
- Available in many finishes including polished, matt, bush-hammered (deep texture), Silken (silk) and Ovo (light texture)
- Its surfaces can be re-polished after extensive use, recovering its original gloss
- Low cost maintenance and very easy cleaning regime
- Energy Efficiency: Ventilated façades contribute to reducing energy expenses in modern buildings. The thermal insulation is a continuous layer that prevents heat transfer from the metal framework edges and the vertical supports