Crema Valencia engineered marble presents a light-cream coloured base, showing some dark, reddish veins. It can be used in interiors and exteriors from flooring to cladding, fireplaces and bathrooms. Further to offering just charming aesthetics; Compac Crema Valencia is a great product for applications in wall cladding, facades, fireplace surrounds, stairs and steps amongst its many other uses.
In addition to interiors and residential homes, in commercial properties its uses can be extended to door and window frames, columns, furniture and high footfall areas in retail outlets, shopping centres, museums, bars, restaurants and hotels.
Compac Crema Valencia comes in standard slabs with dimensions 3000x1230mm and thicknesses in 20mm and 30mm which allow for multidimensional stone applications in vanity tops, bathrooms, table tops, to name a few.
Compac started creating technological marble in 1975 and it is one of the leading Companies in conglomerate surfaces worldwide. Compac achieved a huge success with their technological marble materials in the 70's which has allowed the Spanish manufacturer to expand its ranges into other materials, creating Compac quartz in the early 1990's which has made them the second largest manufacturer of quartz in the planet.
, The Surfaces Company started operations in the United Kingdom almost 20 years ago and has become one of the preferred quartz and marble manufacturers in the country; providing its unique products to both the residential and commercial sector, winning many accolades through its constant innovative approach when it comes to creating surfaces that are highly resistant to scratches, staining and extreme temperatures.
Features and benefits of Compac marble:
- Large slabs which ensures minimal seams and joints on surfaces
- Property investment product that offers very good value for money
- Flexibility and durability
- Versatile stone that is ideal for applications in interiors
- Wide variety of colours, finishes and thicknesses
- Minimal water absorption
- Available in many finishes including polished, matt, bush-hammered (deep texture), Silken (silk) and Ovo (light texture)
- Its surfaces can be re-polished after extensive use, recovering its original gloss
- Low cost maintenance and very easy cleaning regime
- Energy Efficiency: Ventilated façades contribute to reducing energy expenses in modern buildings. The thermal insulation is a continuous layer that prevents heat transfer from the metal framework edges and the vertical supports