Laminam Nero from the Ossido Collection brings natural beauty to your interiors. In the first place, it offers a resistant surface to cook and work. Secondly, it is highly resistant to impact, staining and scratching. If this was not enough, Laminam Nero doesn't require special maintenance. Thirdly, Laminam Nero offers a unique look with charcoal iron effects to embellish any space.
In the light of increasingly busy lives, you can rest assured using Laminam will save a lot of time. They also add value to your property by protecting your investment. In addition, their products are easy to use and maintain.
Albeit a large company, the team at Laminam has over forty years’ experience in the ceramic industry. If it was not enough, they combine the latest technology, manufacturing methods and innovation. These provide your space with durable and timeless materials. In combination with patenting large ceramics and minimal thickness surfaces, the brand offers complete versatility for your creations.
Similarly, you can apply Laminam Nero to any architectural feature, furniture and style of design. If you are looking for a lightweight product that can reach hidden and small spaces, this is ideal to use.
In addition, the company makes its colours in a nominal thickness of 8mm (5mm+3mm slabs with fibreglass in its centre). And, in 12mm thickness which is ideal for your designs of worktops and floorings.
Correspondingly, you will find these products can be used in practically any application. In interiors you can use it for kitchen worktops, vanity tops and console tables. Externally you can use it in gardens, patios and terraces. If versatility was not enough, the brand made materials that are resistant to heat, stains and scratches so you don’t have to worry.
Features and benefits of the use of Laminam Nero:
- Available in a wide range of patterns and finishes
- Slab sizes in 3000x1000mm and 3240x1620mm
- Available in slab and tile formats
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Extremely resistant to stain, scratches and impact
- Resistant to chemicals and household cleaners
- UV ray resistant: colours won’t fade over time
- Lightweight and flexible product
- Suitable for use in ships, hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Eco-friendly and recyclable
- Graffiti proof: paints can be easily removed from its surface
- Frost and fire resistance
- Does not emit toxic substances