Neolith Mont Blanc is inspired in the looks of Chamonix in the French Alps. In addition, the leading manufacturer of sintered stone created this product in recognition to the popular quartzite stone from Brazil. The stone offers an off-white background and fine veins in black, resembling materials such as White Macaubas quartzite.
The makers of Neolith Mont Blanc, have total control in the production of the veining on the material. This allows you to choose from a varied range of patterns, designs and finishes. Similarly, the brand offers this colour with a new finish, Shine Silk. The Shine Silk finish provides you with a material where the real texture and veins can be felt.
Furthermore, you can choose Neolith Mont Blanc in 6mm thickness which is perfect for cladding of walls and furniture. And also in 12mm, which is the most popular thickness for worktops and work surfaces.
If you are worried about stains or etching, you can get to know that Neolith is non-porous and it is also suitable for UV rays. This means you can use Neolith indoors and outdoors. Kitchen worktops, vanity tops and table surfaces are very popular in interiors. For exteriors, ,Neolith is very popular in decoration of landscapes, BBQ worktops and other external areas.
For your complete peace of mind, Neolith offers a 10 year manufacturers' warranty across their whole range of products. Please contact our team to know more about it.
Features and benefits of using Neolith Mont Blanc:
- RESISTANT TO UV RAYS: Since the colour is 100% natural, it does not deteriorate when exposed to the sun or extreme temperatures.
- LIGHT: The 3 mm board is only 7 kg/m² and the 12 mm board, 30 kg/m². This makes it easy to work with on any type of application including cladding and wall panelling.
- RESISTANT TO HIGH TEMPERATURES: Neolith does not burn when in contact with fire. Neither it lets off smoke or toxic substances. It results in a safe material for both residential and commercial premises.
- SCRATCH RESISTANT: Neolith Surfaces are highly resistant to scratching and abrasion due to the hardness of the material.
- RESISTANT TO ICE AND FREEZING: Neolith is resistant to extreme cold and weather conditions, making it suitable for exterior applications. Some of these include patio benches, barbecues, etc. Also, items such table tops and external flooring are popular made from Neolith.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Neolith is resistant to chemical cleaning agents. And although soapy water will maintain its surfaces pristine, other household products can also be used on it.
- 100% RECYCLABLE: Up to 52% of any Neolith slab is comprised of recycled raw materials.
- WATERPROOF: Waterproof and liquid-resistant. With an absorption level near zero, Neolith is extremely resistant to staining and it does not etch.
- 100% NATURAL: Unlike other man-made materials, Neolith is Resin-free. It does not release any harmful substance into the environment.
- HYGIENIC: Neolith does not release harmful substances, making it completely suitable for contact with food and healthcare environments where both adults and children are in contact with the surfaces.