Neolith Pietra Di Piombo is another addition to the Fusion Collection from the Spanish surface leader that offers some of the best natural stone-looking surfaces. Pietra Di Piombo is a soft greyish material with a beautiful pattern that can be appreciated on large surfaces.
Neolith Pietra Di Piombo is another great material with timeless appeal that will bring nature into modern or classic properties with ease and effortless charm.
Available in Silk and Riverwashed finishes as well as in slabs of 12mm thickness for worktop application and 3mm and 6mm for cladding areas, it satisfies the needs of a wide range of applications and designs with versatility, strength and almost zero porosity when it comes to a resistance to stains.
Neolith is the leader in Sintered Porcelain surface in the world. With origins in 2009, The Size Surfaces is a revolutionary Company that draws on the experience of its members who have over 40 years of experience in the natural stone industry.
Neolith Pietra Di Piombo slabs come in dimensions of 3200x1500mm, 3200x1600mm and 3200x1200mm which allow for large seamless surfaces and thicknesses of 3mm, 6mm, 12mm and 20 mm; which ensure there are endless type of applications in which this popular sintered porcelain stone that can be applied to both interior and exterior applications, including patios and staircases, balconies and gardens as well as in kitchen worktops, vanity tops, floorings, fireplace surrounds and wall cladding.
Neolith offers polished finish with an immaculate sheen as well as a Riverwashed finish for aged and traditional designs or wet areas. Its Silk finish offers an elegant satin look that compliments both modern and traditional design schemes
The Neolith sintered porcelain ranges are comprised by Classtone, which evokes the beauty of natural marble and granite, Fusion with traditional colours and organic looks, Iron with new colours that make possible the inclusion rustic surfaces to industrial designs, Colorfeel which provides simple elegance and versatility with solid coloured designs and Steel which offers colours evoking the strength and looks of metallic elements to any design.
Neolith Pietra Di Piombo surfaces come with a 10 years manufacturer warranty and do not require sealing or resealing. Further to this, The Size offers a strong products that requires minimal maintenance.
Some of the features and benefits of Neolith products:
- RESISTANT TO UV RAYS: Since the colour is 100% natural, it does not deteriorate when exposed to the sun or extreme temperatures over long periods of time.
- LIGHT: The 3 mm board is only 7 kg/m² and the 12 mm board, 30 kg/m² making it easy to work with on any type of application including cladding and wall panelling.
- RESISTANT TO HIGH TEMPERATURES: Neolith Does not burn in contact with fire or let off smoke or toxic substances making it a safe material for both residential and commercial premises
- SCRATCH RESISTANT: Neolith Surfaces are highly resistant to scratching and abrasion due to the hardness of the material.
- RESISTANT TO ICE AND FREEZING: Neolith is resistant to extreme cold and weather conditions, making it suitable for exterior applications which include patio benches, barbecues, table tops and external flooring among many other uses.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Neolith is resistant to chemical cleaning agents and although soapy water will maintain its surfaces pristine, other household products can also be used on it.
- 100% RECYCLABLE: Up to 52% of any Neolith board is comprised of recycled raw materials.
- WATERPROOF: Waterproof and liquid-resistant. With an absorption level near zero, Neolith is extremely resistant to staining and it does not etch.
- 100% NATURAL: Unlike other man-made materials, Neolith is Resin-free. Does not release any harmful substance into the environment.
- HYGIENIC: Neolith does not release harmful substances, making it completely suitable for contact with food and healthcare environments where both adults and children are in contact with the surfaces.