Neolith Retrostone will provide your space with the nostalgia of traditional terrazzo. In contrast with traditional terrazzo, this product does not require sealing. Also, you can count with the superior resistance to stains and scratches that any Neolith material offers. You can use Neolith Retrostone both indoors and outdoors. In the same manner, you can rest assured Neolith Retrostone will not fade with the passage of time.
As a matter of fact, Neolith is the leader in Sintered Porcelain surface worldwide. Also, you will also find that The Size is a revolutionary Company. In addition, the band draws on the experience of its members who with over 40 years of experience to provide you with the best experience.
If you are looking for large surfaces, Neolith is perfect. Slabs are available in dimensions of 3200x1500mm, 3200x1600mm and 3200x1200mm. These allow you to design large seamless surfaces. If you need versatility there are thicknesses of 3mm, 6mm, 6+3mm, 12mm and 20 mm. You can rest assured to create endless type of applications.
Moreover, the sintered porcelain stone can be applied to both interiors and exteriors. Additionally, you can to create patios and staircases, balconies and gardens. In a similar fashion, it can be used as in kitchen worktops, bathroom walls, floorings, etc.
In the light of increasingly varied themes, you can purchase a polished finish with high sheen. Similarly, you can also use Riverwashed finish for aged and traditional designs. Thirdly, the Silk finish will provide you with an elegant satin look. And you can compliment both modern and traditional designs with any of these finishes.
Also, Neolith sintered porcelain ranges are comprised by Classtone, which evokes the beauty of natural marble and granite. Fusion offers traditional materials with organic looks. The Iron range helps you in making possible the inclusion rustic surfaces to industrial interiors. And there is also Colorfeel. It provides your space with simple elegance and versatility. And also, Steel which offers colours evoking the strength and looks of metallic elements to any design
If the above was not enough, Neolith surfaces provides you with a 10 years manufacturer warranty. Furthermore, Neolith Retrostone does require sealants. Also, it provides you with strong product that requires minimal maintenance.
Features and benefits of using Neolith Retrostone:
- RESISTANT TO UV RAYS: Since the colour is 100% natural, it does not deteriorate when exposed to the sun or extreme temperatures over long periods of time.
- LIGHT: The 3 mm board is only 7 kg/m² and the 12 mm board, 30 kg/m² making it easy to work with on any type of application including cladding and wall panelling.
- RESISTANT TO HIGH TEMPERATURES: Neolith Does not burn in contact with fire or let off smoke or toxic substances making it a safe material for both residential and commercial premises
- SCRATCH RESISTANT: Neolith Surfaces are highly resistant to scratching and abrasion due to the hardness of the material.
- RESISTANT TO ICE AND FREEZING: Neolith is resistant to extreme cold and weather conditions, making it suitable for exterior applications which include patio benches, barbecues, table tops and external flooring among many other uses.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Neolith is resistant to chemical cleaning agents and although soapy water will maintain its surfaces pristine, other household products can also be used on it.
- 100% RECYCLABLE: Up to 52% of any Neolith board is comprised of recycled raw materials.
- WATERPROOF: Waterproof and liquid-resistant. With an absorption level near zero, Neolith is extremely resistant to staining and it does not etch.
- 100% NATURAL: Unlike other man-made materials, Neolith is Resin-free. Does not release any harmful substance into the environment.
- HYGIENIC: Neolith does not release harmful substances, making it completely suitable for contact with food and healthcare environments where both adults and children are in contact with the surfaces.