Okite Statuario Extra blends the natural beauty of marble with Italian engineering to result in a quartz worktop that is highly resistant to scratches and stains. In addition, Okite Statuario Extra brings an anti-bacterial stone surface to areas that concern cooking and preparing foods.
Statuario Extra quartz by Okite also brings the warmth and feel of marble to kitchens, bathrooms, flooring and walls. Similarly, the product is naturally resistant to high temperatures and accidental impact.
Okite Statuario Extra belongs to the Nature Collection from the leading Italian stone manufacturer. Also, this is a decoration material that will suit contemporary and traditional interiors for those who require a product that is both practical and that blends well with any design style.
Similarly, you can use Okite Statuario Extra applications in halls, corridors, steps, stairs, bathrooms and furniture. The stone delivers a versatile Okite quartz worktop that works for you with any architectural style. In a similar way, the users have a unique product with everything required to design their own spaces.
Due to its inherent mechanical strength, Okite also works perfectly in commercial environments. These may include commercial places such as cafes, restaurants, bars, hotels and offices. Okite is a surface that will resist the most demanding tasks, bringing life into interior areas.
Okite Statuario Extra surfaces are the result of a skilful blend combination of approximately 93% pure quartz and resins. Additionally, the manufacturer also blends it with pigments, in a wide array of colours and finishes.
You can choose Okite worktop slabs with dimensions of 3090x1440mm and may different patterns. Similarly, you can choose thicknesses of 13mm, 20mm and 30mm. These are all available, to guarantee quartz surfaces for any type of interior application.
Seieffe, who makes Okite, guarantees that their products are non-porous and will never require sealing, with a durability of over 5 times more than natural granite.
Further benefits of this stone include its remarkable ease of maintenance and the intrinsic kindness for the environment. Production of Okite Quartz uses recyclable materials including quartz and glass amongst other raw materials.
Seieffe has been producing quality quartz worktop materials in the South of Italy for over 50 years. The Company has gained vast experience and innovative skills to design agglomerate surfaces. In addition, the brand boasts with two production lines located near the Amalfi Coast and it also has a distribution network present on over 90 countries and over 10.0000 approved suppliers worldwide.
Okite Statuario Extra quartz is suitable for any interior area including:
- Kitchen worktops
- Bathroom panels and vanity tops
- Reception desks and commercial offices
- Laboratories, schools and hospitals
- Floorings and wall cladding
- Stairs, steps and staircases
- Windows sills, upstands and splashbacks
- Table top, cabinets and kitchen units
- Coffee tables, focal areas and bar counters
Okite tiles are available in thicknesses of 10mm, 12mm and 20mm which can be used in different interior areas. Okite tile sizes are available in 300x300mm, 300x600mm and 600x600mm.
Other advantages of using Okite quartz products:
- Resistant to colouring agents, alkaline and acids
- Wide array of colours and finishes providing endless design possibilities
- Highly resistant to scratches and impact with versatility and flair
- Hygienic, resistant to mould and bacteria and eco-friendly
- Practical solution with easy maintenance
Further benefits of Okite products:
OKITE® has been certified, by the leading international certification bodies and institutes, as a safe and healthy
- It is a product, ideal for the installation of hygienic surfaces in schools, laboratories and hospitals.
- Certified to ISO 14001 standard – The environmental protection standard in industry. Covering all internal and external procedures, it ensures safety for all our workers and an environmentally friendlier production process requiring almost no detergents.
- Health certificate: according to NSF, OKITE® is a safe and healthy product which lends itself to the installation and use in areas destined to food preparation, both at home and in cafés or restaurants.
Okite Statuario Extra is stain-resistant and prevents the absorption of moisture and food residues which may result in the formation of harmful bacteria.
- Safe use of OKITE® in schools and indoor spaces: the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute has approved the use of OKITE® in indoor spaces and schools. The product does not contain or release any hazardous volatile organic compounds, according to the strict standards established by the GEI;
- Total compliance with the EU standards on good manufacturing practices (GMP): SEIEFFE voluntarily and regularly checks the compliance of manpower, training, raw materials, packaging and manufacturing processes. The reference standards are the GMPs, established by the 2023/2006 European Commission Regulation.