Quarella Perlato Appia brings the beauty of Italian marble to interiors and exteriors with a creamy beige engineered stone that displays intrusions and marble crystals in cream, beige and white. Appia owes its name to one of the most important roads in Rome and its ancient history 'via Appia' and reinterprets the original beauty of Terrazzo with a product that offers low water absorption and that can be repolished after prolonged use.
Quarella Perlato Appia is made from blocks of natural marble which are crushed and blended with other raw materials. The mix is then bonded with resins and additives, providing a thoroughly durable stone that offers high performance in areas with high traffic and contact with water. Quarella Perlato Appia belongs to the Price Group 1, ensuring quality is not compromised with their range of highly affordable composite marble materials.
Appia is a popular material from the range as it brings simple aesthetics with versatility and practicality to any environment in which it is applied. Perlato Appia is available in both slab and tile formats making it ideal for applications in worktops, splashbacks, walls, floors, furniture and limitless other uses. The Italian manufacturer with over four decades of experience in the production of conglomerate stone materials brings the look of pre-cast Terrazzo Marble to any room regardless of its style and size with a product that is timeless, elegant and affordable to practically any budget. Quarella marble tiles are also available in different dimensions and thicknesses which ensure you can complete any element of your designs with these popular marble surfaces.
Features and benefits of Quarella Marble products:
- Minimal water absorption
- Superior flexural and compressive strength to natural marble
- Italian finesse with unbeatable production methods and ageing process of its materials
- Quarella reduces the environmental impact all its products caring for the environment during of production and disposal of its materials
- Wide array of colours and patterns and endless design options
- Light weight stone product facilitating ease of transport and installation
- Easy daily maintenance with PH neutral detergent or soap
- Materials can be re-polished gaining it original gloss after prolonged use
- High resistant to heat and fire
- Suitable for both i