Quarella White Iceberg is an opaque white base marble product with very fine grains and intrusions in greenish and grey tones to offer a compact surface with very low water absorption that is suitable for areas in contact with water. White Iceberg is part of a range of products that are inspired in natural materials to offer practical solutions for everyday urban living.
Quarella makes an innovative range of marble and quartz conglomerate products that are effective and practical in commercial projects that range from hotels, shopping centres, restaurants and buildings in public areas. The material are very popular amongst homeowners who seek to achieve a luxurious setting with a durable and practical marble product.
Quarella White Iceberg is a popular material from the range as it brings simple aesthetics with versatility and practicality to any environment in which it is applied. Quarella White Iceberg is available in both slab and tile formats making it ideal for applications in worktops, splashbacks, walls, floors, furniture and limitless other uses. The Italian manufacturer with over four decades of experience in the production of conglomerate stone materials brings the look of pre-cast Terrazzo Marble to any room regardless of its style and size with a product that is timeless, elegant and affordable to practically any budget. Quarella marble tiles are also available in different dimensions and thicknesses which ensure you can complete any element of your designs with these popular marble surfaces.
Features and benefits of Quarella Marble products:
- Minimal water absorption
- Superior flexural and compressive strength to natural marble
- Italian finesse with unbeatable production methods and ageing process of its materials
- Quarella reduces the environmental impact all its products caring for the environment during of production and disposal of its materials
- Wide array of colours and patterns and endless design options
- Light weight stone product facilitating ease of transport and installation