Toblerone quartzite is an exotic stone from Brazil, with the natural looks of marble but the performance of granite.It completes kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms with a novel material that will captivate the attention of watchers and viewers. It offers a delicate glassy white background in combination with spectacular grey veins with effortless appeal.
Toblerone quartzite offers an extremely strong surface highly resistant to scratches and accidental impact. Quartzite is a stone with very low water absorption and does not etch with lemon, oranges and acidic foods.
Quartzite is a stunning rock that can be used in kitchens, bathrooms, floors and walls as well as in exterior areas for tops, counters and benches. Bianco Toblerone is a variant to White Macaubas and Sea Pearl quartzite which have gained popularity across the country in recent years due to some of the features and benefits highlighted below.
- Increasingly popular material due to a mix of sophisticated looks with an element of crystalline minerals.
- Decadent and luxurious
- Extremely durable
- Available in earthy colours and stunning appearance
- Highly suitable for contemporary interiors
- Adds resale value to any property
- Honed finished provide vintage and old fashioned looks
- Easy maintenance regime
- Naturally strong: third strongest mineral on earth
- Natural product
- Suitable for food preparation areas