Avalanche quartzite is an exotic natural stone from Brazil bringing a special surface ideal for interior decoration. It displays waives and veins Ranging in white, greys, brown and beige. These contrast a glossy surface as it boasts outstanding looks. Not only that it looks stunning but it is also extremely tough. You can use it on any type of interior decoration and design. Additionally, you can create kitchens worktops, bathroom worktops among other many uses.
Avalanche quartzite is available in slabs with average dimensions 3100x1950mm. The large dimensions allow you to install it on different designs with seamless panels. Also you can use it in walls, splashbacks, walls and furniture. If you are creating a special design, you can choose slabs that are book-matched. They look exquisite in bathrooms and provide a truly luxurious touch.
Because of its varied minerals, this is a stone that must be applied with professional care. It is usual to experience minor fissures and cracks which are repaired on-site and cosmetically enhanced when they occur.
Avalanche is classified as a quartzite in Europe and classified as granite in the USA and China.
Features and benefits of Avalanche Quartzite:
- Increasingly popular material due to a mix of sophisticated looks with an element of crystalline minerals.
- Decadent and luxurious
- Extremely durable
- Available in earthy colours and stunning appearance
- Highly suitable for contemporary interiors
- Adds resale value to any property
- Honed finished provide vintage and old fashioned looks
- Easy maintenance regime
- Naturally strong: third strongest mineral on earth
- Natural product
- Suitable for food preparation areas