Cimstone Cortina offers striking grey veins on a pure white surface, with the inimitable beauty of marble. When it comes to performance, Cortina improves the characteristics of natural marble by offering a stone surface without requirements for sealants.
If you are looking for a practical material that is easy to maintain, Cimstone Cortina is an ideal worktop material. Similarly, the non-porous and non-absorbent properties of the quartz stone, won't allow for staining.
Not to mention its high resistance to knocks and impact which avoids chipping on almost all occasions. In addition, the brand offers a range of quartz products that marry aesthetics with practical solutions.
Cortina is available in slabs with sizes 3200x1600mm. Not only that it can provide large seamless surfaces but it can also be applied in many applications. Cortina by Cimstone, is a quartz material that is easily maintained, whilst bringing affordable luxury to any space installed.
Cimstone UK and London areas are at reach of the manufacturers’ distribution centre. Similarly, the manufacturer imparts a range of products with slabs. In addition, the brand makes slabs in standard dimensions of 3050x1400mm and Jumbo slab with 3200x1600mm in special colours.
Large slabs and thicknesses of 20mm and 30mm will ensure you can create sizeable panels without seams bring a natural look to any room.
Cimstone Cortina quartz surfaces are suitable for any interior area including:
- Kitchen worktops
- Bar countertops
- Bathroom Vanity Tops
- Laboratory Counters
- Reception Desk
- Indoor Wall Cladding
- Windows Sills
- Coffee Tables
Cimstone tiles are available in most colours and come in thicknesses of 10mm, 12mm and 20mm which can be used in high traffic areas. Cimstone tile sizes are available in 300x300mm, 300x600mm and 600x600mm.
Cimstone Bianco Carrara worktops are flexible, have a high resistance to impact, staining, scratches and acts as a good shield with abrasive products.
Advantages of Cimstone Cortina quartz:
- Resistant to acids and alkaline
- Creates great designs and styles
- Versatile and highly resistant to scratches
- Hygienic and eco-friendly
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Highly resistant to scratches, impact and knocks
- Non-porous and non-absorbent
Other benefits of Cimstone Cortina surfaces:
- Cimstone is compliant with NSF/ANSI 51 standards, ensuring that Cimstone surfaces are safe materials for contact with all types of food.
- Cimstone has ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System certificate by the International Organization for standardization.
- EU Standards: in order to offer the highest quality products, Cimstone applies European Standards for its production and quality control methods.
- Backing its products with a 100% corporate assurance throughout sales and after sales processes. Both the slab label affixed to one side of the slab and brand name together with the production order number printed on the back of the slab contain important information pertaining to factory production which can be useful through the transportation, distribution, fabrication, installation, and troubleshooting processes.
- 10 years available manufacturers' warranty