Cimstone Olympos is a white background stone with an opaque shade and grey veins that evoke the true beauty of natural marble. It brings a classic appeal to living rooms and bathrooms, ensuring surfaces remain intact when in contact with liquids, foods and alkaline. Cimstone Olympos is a best selling product from the Turkish quartz manufacturer that has established its UK operation back in 2009 with a range of materials that offer value besides quality.
Cimstone Olympos is part of the range of quartz products from the manufacturer that makes reference to stones from Ancient Civilizations which remain popular to present days.
Cimstone Olympos marries pleasing aesthetics and ease of use with a superb product without worrying about stains and scratches.
Cimstone UK and London areas are at reach of the manufacturers’ distribution centre that imparts a range of stone products with slabs in standard dimensions of 3050x1400mm. Cimstone Olympo is also available in Jumbo slab formats of 3200x1600mm.
Large slabs and thicknesses of 20mm and 30mm will ensure sizeable panels without seams bring a natural look to any room.
Cimstone Savana quartz surfaces are suitable for any interior area including:
- Kitchen worktops
- Bar countertops
- Bathroom Vanity Tops
- Laboratory Counters
- Reception Desk
- Indoor Wall Cladding
- Windows Sills
- Coffee Tables
Cimstone tiles are available in most colours and come in thicknesses of 10mm, 12mm and 20mm which can be used in high traffic areas. Cimstone tile sizes are available in 300x300mm, 300x600mm and 600x600mm.
Cimstone quartz worktops are flexible, have a high resistance to impact, staining, scratches and acts as a good shield with abrasive products.
Advantages of Cimstone quartz products:
- Resistant to acids and alkaline
- Creates great designs and styles
- Versatile and highly resistant to scratches
- Hygienic and eco-friendly
- Easy to clean and maintain
Other benefits of Cimstone materials:
- Cimstone is compliant with NSF/ANSI 51 standards, ensuring that Cimstone surfaces are safe materials for contact with all types of food.
- Cimstone has ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System certificate by the International Organization for standardization.
- EU Standards: in order to offer the highest quality products, Cimstone applies European Standards for its production and quality control methods.l
- Backing its products with a 100% corporate assurance throughout sales and after sales processes. Both the slab label affixed to one side of the slab and brand name together with the production order number printed on the back of the slab contain important information pertaining to factory production which can be useful through the transportation, distribution, fabrication, installation, and troubleshooting processes.
- 10 years manufacturers' warranty