No reviews yet
Tropical Storm Granite is a black stone from Brazil. It offers a distinctive array of grains and veins in an intense combination of orange, beige and white tones bringing a sophisticated twist to the typical black granite surface.
Tropical Storm Granite is a black stone from Brazil. It offers an array of grains and veins in an intense combination of orange, beige and white tones that offer a sophisticated twist to the typical black granite surface. Naturamia Tropical Storm Granite is extremely hard-wearing and highly resistant to staining, etching and scratching. This makes it an ideal choice for interior applications ranging from kitchen worktops and vanity top to external works that can include steps, stairs and wall cladding.
Mysterious and magnetic, this dark quartzite is outstandingly powerful and exotic, filled with authentic and sophisticated nuances in equal parts.
Granite is a magmatic rock which is made from quartz and feldspar amongst other minerals. It occurs naturally below the earth’s surface over hundreds of thousands of years resulting in an extremely strong stone that has been used over many civilizations in construction of buildings and monuments and paving. Most recently, granite has become the material of choice for residential homes as it offers unique and exotic looks, durability, strength and investment value to any property in which it is applied. The lack of calcium in granite ensures the stone does not etch like marble when exposed to acid present in lemons, oranges, etc
Slab sizes will cover areas of between 5.5-metre square and 6.5-metre square, which ensures large areas such as kitchen islands are installed seamlessly.
Standard thicknesses for Naturamia Tropical Storm granite is available in 20mm and 30mm thick slabs. Additionally, you can choose from finishes in polished and leathery Vintage which allow for many options in terms of both design and style.
• Natural Stone is not a porous surface and it is one of the most resistant.
• Use hot water and a pH neutral cleaner to keep your worktop looking as good as new.
• Avoid aggressive chemical degreasing and cleaning products. Read the manufacturer’s recommendations carefully before using these products on your worktop.
• Some products will stain Natural Stone and other kinds of worktops. These products are not commonly used at home (in kitchens and bathrooms) and they are therefore considered to be unusual (iodine, ammonia and aggressive degreasers). These products are not recommended for cleaning Natural Stone worktops from the NATURAMIA® Collection.
• Care for your worktop by applying PRO TOP evenly to the whole surface every 12 months using a clean cloth soaked lightly with the product. This will ensure that your worktop remains as good as new without the need for professionals.