Stone Italiana Superwhite is whitest of whites design by the leading stone producer from Italy with over 40 years in the market that creates innovative surfaces that offer a practical solution in areas in contact with water such as kitchens and bathrooms which require non-porous materials that are easy to maintain. Stone Italiana Superwhite presents a brilliant white homogeneous surface with very fine speckles that complete the look of natural granite and marble.
Stone Italiana Superwhite is available in a standard polished finish which helps in bringing light into dark areas assisted by a high sheen reflective surface and finishes in Grain that provides a matt look enhancing the granular composition of the product. Superwhite Rocface is a matt textured surface option which evokes feelings of snowy mountains, as an unaltered product from nature.
Stone Italiana Superwhite is highly resistant to stains, scratches and impact which makes it popular in bathrooms, kitchens, hallways and living areas. All Stone Italiana quartz products come in slabs with dimensions 3050x1400mm, covering a total area of 4.27 square metres.
When it comes to tiles, Stone Italiana Superwhite belongs to the only company in the world awarded the Avis Technique certification for formats of up to 600x1200mm; which enables the brand to supply large-format floor tiles that fulfil the technical requirements laid down by EU legislation. The Company also produces extra-large tiles with sizes 1200x1200mm.
Stone Italiana brings high performance to international standards in terms of water absorption, making it perfectly suitable for commercial applications in international projects including airports, schools, hospitals, universities, supermarkets, shopping centres, offices and other establishments in public spaces.
Features and benefits of Stone Italiana Superwhite Quartz:
- Highly resistant to stains, scratches and accidental impact.
- Extensive range of colours with over 100 designs.
- Versatile and adaptable to any type of design.
- Highly resistant to fire, heat and cold.
- Surfaces suitable for food preparation and contact with foods.
- Certified as suitable for public areas in airports, hospitals, schools, Shopping Centres, etc.
- Hard surface with very limited water absorption.
- Extreme durability, consistency and excellent physical and mechanical properties, which make it suitable for wall cladding and floorings.
- Avoids the growth of bacteria and prevents mould.
- Environmentally conscious production processes.