Stone Italiana Taupe is a brown coloured quartz stone with the appearance of granite but with the superior performance known by the leading stone manufacturer from Verona. Stone Italiana Taupe is an extremely versatile material which is produced in finishes with a reflective Polished surface, the subtle Grain and texture Rocface which work wonders in interiors that seek traditional accent. Taupe not only offers a sturdy material but brings natural charm and great aesthetics and won't fade over time.
Stone Italiana Taupe is also highly resistance to stains, scratches and impact which makes it popular in bathrooms, kitchens, hallways and living areas. Stone Italiana Taupe Grain comes in slabs with dimensions 3050x1400mm, covering a total area of 4.27 square metres.
When it comes to tiles, Stone Italiana Taupe belongs to the only company in the world awarded the Avis Technique certification for formats of up to 600x1200mm; which enables the brand to supply large-format floor tiles that fulfil the technical requirements laid down by EU legislation. The Company also produces extra-large tiles with sizes 1200x1200mm.
Stone Italiana Taupe warrants its high performance in terms of water absorption, making it a suitable stone for commercial applications in international projects including airports, schools, hospitals, universities, supermarkets, shopping centres, offices and other establishments in public spaces.
Features and benefits of Stone Italiana Taupe Quartz
- Highly resistant to stains, scratches and accidental impact.
- Extensive range of colours with over 100 designs.
- Versatile and adaptable to any type of design.
- Highly resistant to fire, heat and cold.
- Surfaces suitable for food preparation and contact with foods.
- Certified as suitable for public areas in airports, hospitals, schools, Shopping Centres, etc.
- Hard surface with very limited water absorption.
- Extreme durability, consistency and excellent physical and mechanical properties, which make it suitable for wall cladding and floorings.
- Avoids the growth of bacteria and prevents mould.
- Environmentally conscious processes.